What To Expect
What to Expect?
Welcome to Surfside Church. We hope you feel right at home with us at Surfside. We meet every Sunday morning at 10:00 AM, at the Encitas Community Center in Encinitas CA. We invite you to come as you are. Whether you have a thriving relationship with Jesus or you are still figuring out what you believe about Jesus, you are welcome at Surfside. We desire to create a safe place for believers, skeptics, and seekers alike. We believe that your faith is so important that you should take your time and ask questions as you explore all that Jesus claims to be. We hope you’ll do some contemplating, soul-searching, praying, and discovering while you are with us. We believe that God will be faithful to His promise to be found by those who are really seeking Him. We are humbled and priviledged to be apart of your journey.
We look forward to seeing you this Sunday at 10:00 AM!
What should I wear?
- We want you to feel comfortable. After all, we are thrilled that you're joining us and want you to be more focused on the service than what you're wearing. We are a laid back church with a come as you are atmosphere.
When are services?
- We currently offer one Sunday morning gathering on Sundays at 10:00 A.M.
Where are we located?
- Surfside Church meets in Encinitas Community Center, 1140 Oakcrest Park Dr, Encinitas CA 92024.
Where do I enter?
- Our entrance is clearly marked with our sign and logo and you will know you are there by all the feather flags in front.
Where do my kids go?
- We currenlty have kid's ministries for kids from 2 yrs old to 6th grade. There is a check-in station for our kids classrooms as you walk onto the campus. The way is marked with signage or a greeter will gladly show you the way. Our kids staff is happy to help you find your way through the check in process. We are currently buidling out our nursery, in the meantime, babies are welcome in our worship gathering. Once your kids are all checked in, make your way to worship gathering for a cup of coffee.
Where do my teenagers go?
- Students (7th grade - 12th grade) join the adults in the worship gathering on Sunday mornings. Middle School and High School gatherings are coming soon.
Questions? Contact the us at email@example.com or using the contact page.